Attorney at Law
201 Thierman Ln.
Louisville, KY 40207
• Kentucky Bar Association
Real Estate Section Member
• Louisville Bar Association
Former Chair and Vice-Chair of the Real Estate Section
• U.S. District Court and Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Kentucky
• U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
• University of Louisville School of Law, J.D., 2006
National Moot Court Team
Animal Defense League
• University of Kentucky, B.A. Summa Cum Laude, 2003
Alpha Lambda Delta
Arts & Sciences Ambassador
Delta Zeta Sororiety
Student Diversity Counsel
• “Everything You Always Wanted to Know about Real Estate and Bankruptcy” Louisville Bar Association 2012
• “Current and Ethical Issues in Real Estate Law” Louisville Bar Association, 2014
• “Ethical Considerations When Representing Multiple Clients in Real Estate Transactions and Litigation” Louisville Bar Association, 2016
• “The End of Equitable Subrogation for the Mortgage Market in Kentucky” Bar Briefs 2012
• “A Message from the Contributing Editor” Bar Briefs 2016
Ms. Smith is also a Board Member of The Arrow Fund based in Louisville, Kentucky.
Real Estate Law
Home Owner and Condominium Owner Associations
Wills & Estates
Originally from Murray, Kentucky, Jessica attended the University of Kentucky and then the Brandeis School of Law. Jessica is a litigator who often represents clients in real estate, contract, title insurance and probate matters.
Jessica has twice served as the Chair for the Louisville Bar Association’s Real Estate Section. Under her guidance it received the LBA Award for Section of the Year. She has also been an affiliate member of the Women’s Council of Realtors. She has been a long time Board Member of the Arrow Fund.
Along with numerous speaking engagements, Jessica has been published in the Louisville Bar Association’s Bar Briefs. Jessica was born in New York, and she lives in Louisville with her husband and two daughters.